• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal's parts Replacement Survey - short one - price award available

Linegear Japan

X-Metal Professional
Platinum Forum Sponsor
Premium Member
Lifetime Sponsor
Japan
Hi all,

Linegear is doing a survey to understand X-metal customers more. If you could spare 3-5 minutes, we are grateful. We also offer some price award end of this month by lottery.

Valid entries* are eligible for a chance of winning a price: 1st 300$ pay by PayPal, 2nd Linegear lenses one pair of your choice, 3rd Linegear rubber set of your choice.

To be announced on 30 April 2016 (tentative and subject to change) on our site & FB page.

Feel free to share to other x-metal users!

Survey: X-Metal replacement of your choice Survey

Note: *Valid entries requires proving you own at least one X-Metal & a valid PayPal address for delivering the price. Linegear's staff, Linegear's resellers are not allowed to participate in the lottery!

Thank you everyone for taking time to fill up. Still need more voices. Please pass on to your friends/customer, we'll appreciate that.

Considering how this survey is being conducted by a 3rd party, I'd be interested in how they collate and report the results...

That's why I normally don't participate in surveys. I mean, if someone wants to ask my opinion and discuss a subject, I'm open to it. But answering a bunch of the same multiple-choice questions everybody else is answering, not worth my time. Unless there's a good cash prize or I'm otherwise getting paid... ;)

Though this one was a combo of multiple-choice and free-text answers. So I think it'd be interesting how the free-text results are reported...

Took they survey.

We need more choices for colors on replacement rubbers and parts for the R2.

Thank you.
My thoughts exactly, especially the small Screw rubbers, which are very easily lost and very difficult to replace.

Thanks for taking the time to ask our opinions Linegear Japan and thanks for all your efforts over the last few years in helping to keep our metals alive, we all applaud you :drinks:

Back