• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-metals Production

just talked to HQ and they are going to re-introduce the juliets.i asked if he would sell me screws ect and he said they cant sell those individual parts because they will be using them very soon on the current reintroduction of the juliet.dont really know what that means,however i did also ask for a job application.

It's a ****ing joke? Their idea is to resell the same glasses over and over (obviously with less quality and more price)? Plus the worst of the X-metal line? What's next? Romeo 2?

Who said the quality is going down and the price is going up?

The shop owners who are selling the new **** plastic models at 180€?

The fact is the quality of new oakley product is not as it was, and the prices are higher, why it wouldn't be the case for new "x-metal"? Why stop producing x-metal if it's to reintroduce the exact same thing? Everyone knows how Luxxotica works, satisfaction of oakley fans doesn't seem to be their priority, money they are making is

And Juliet isn't the worst, but one of the model i don"t like on it, spots on the nose ruin everything

The shop owners who are selling the new **** plastic models at 180€?

The fact is the quality of new oakley product is not as it was, and the prices are higher, why it wouldn't be the case for new "x-metal"? Why stop producing x-metal if it's to reintroduce the exact same thing? Everyone knows how Luxxotica works, satisfaction of oakley fans doesn't seem to be their priority, money they are making is

And Juliet isn't the worst, but one of the model i don"t like on it, spots on the nose ruin everything

How do you measure quality?

You seem to make a lot of negative posts and start a lot of arguments.

How do you measure quality?

You seem to make a lot of negative posts and start a lot of arguments.

Maybe because there is nothing positive on recent Oakley releases and moves? Yes obviously Oakley being owned by Luxxotica isn't positive, and i don't believe Nostradamus-like who say it will be better, i'm judging what i see now, i don't know the future, as everyone

And i don't try to start an argument, not my fault if some people can't stand the reality

Hm. Well, just because YOU don't like what oakley is releasing doesn't mean no one else does. They actually have released several popular things in the recent months.

If you don't like Oakley, go elsewhere or buy something else.

Back