• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-metals Production

Hm. Well, just because YOU don't like what oakley is releasing doesn't mean no one else does. They actually have released several popular things in the recent months.

If you don't like Oakley, go elsewhere or buy something else.

So what you think is popular is the truth and what i think isn't? Sorry but i hardy see new releases in streets, seems like it's only popular in your imagination and/or words of Luxxotica commercials

Why you can't accept people could criticize something without hating it? If i would not like Oakley i wouldn't have bought a pair of X-Squared and Monster Dog (weird it's two models disconstinued, and really popular, at least here, not just a fancy of the mind)

Seriously grow up a little, you look like a fanboy kid saying "love it or leave it if you hate it", the world isn't working like that, it isn't black or white and we can criticize things, hopefully we are in democratic places

Easy now guys, this is turning into a non-topic type of discussion. I know these threads can sometimes get a little heated but lets remember that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however because their opinion may or may not be what others like before you decide to hit the post quick reply button or go back and edit your post, read over what you have and consider the articulation of the thread first. Thanks!!!!

Wasn't the word on the street like spring 2013 for the new xmetal stuff?

So what you think is popular is the truth and what i think isn't? Sorry but i hardy see new releases in streets, seems like it's only popular in your imagination and/or words of Luxxotica commercials

Why you can't accept people could criticize something without hating it? If i would not like Oakley i wouldn't have bought a pair of X-Squared and Monster Dog (weird it's two models disconstinued, and really popular, at least here, not just a fancy of the mind)

Seriously grow up a little, you look like a fanboy kid saying "love it or leave it if you hate it", the world isn't working like that, it isn't black or white and we can criticize things, hopefully we are in democratic places

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Easy now guys, this is turning into a non-topic type of discussion. I know these threads can sometimes get a little heated but lets remember that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however because their opinion may or may not be what others like before you decide to hit the post quick reply button or go back and edit your post, read over what you have and consider the articulation of the thread first. Thanks!!!!

:thumb:

Guys pls keep the discussion on track and civil yeah? Feel free to voice opinions for sure, and respect the opinions of others as well. As long as everything is keep civil, that would be great.

Back