• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold X-Metals (R1, Mars, Penny, Juliet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Trying to downsize my collection, and I have several duplicate pairs. Condition is very subjective, detailed pictures are part of the description. Click on the Google Drive link to view the photos and just send me a PM if you have any questions, I can take more pictures upon request. They are in the same condition as when I bought them, rubbers are all good unless noted. PM me your reasonable offer, prefer to ship within CONUS only.

* SOLD * R1 Jordan with Prizm Black Polarized lenses (no box) - lenses are new and professionally custom cut by Chris Hardaway, frame and rubbers in great condition.
* SOLD * R1 Titanium with Tungsten lenses (no box) - frame and lenses are in great condition. Lenses bought from Steven Goldberg (custom cut by Dr. Chop), they have notches on the lenses by the stress point areas, those were purposely done by Dr. Chop to alleviate cracking.
* SOLD * R1 XM with OEM Black Iridium lenses (no box) - frame in great condition, OEM lenses have scratches.
* SOLD * R1 XM with OEM Chrome lenses (no box) - lenses custom cut and are fairly new, frame is in great condition.
* SOLD * R1 XM with Ruby lenses (no box) - not sure if lenses are custom cut or aftermarket and have very light scratches, frame is in great condition.
* SOLD * R1 XM with OEM Black Iridium (non-matching box) - frame in great condition, lenses were a victim of the common spider cracks (minor / not too bad) and have some light scratches.

* SOLD * Mars Leather/Jordan with OEM Gold Iridium lenses (no box) - frame and original lenses in great condition.
* SOLD * Mars with aftermarket Black lenses (no box) - left lens wiggle a little, they are aftermarket lenses, not sure what brand. Minor discoloration or color fade on orbitals.

* SOLD * Penny XM with Ruby lenses (no box) - non-serialized frame in great condition, lenses have light scratches, tight nose bridge.
* SOLD * Penny Titanium with aftermarket Ruby lenses (no box) - serialized frame in great condition, lenses have light scratches, tight nose bridge.

* SOLD * Penny Titanium with VR28 lenses (no box) - serialized frame, lenses have scratches.​

* SOLD * Penny Titanium with Ice lenses (no box) - serialized frame in great condition, lenses have light scratches.
* SOLD * Penny XM with Ruby lenses (no box) - serialized frame in great condition, lenses have light scratches.
* SOLD * Penny Copper with VR28 lenses (no box) - serialized frame with scratches on right orbital by nose bride and small scratches on lenses.

* SOLD * Juliet Carbon with Black Iridium (with box) - frame (5th Gen SKU 04-148) in great condition, lenses have minor scratches.
* SOLD * Juliet Plasma with Fire Iridium lenses (matching box) - 1st Gen Plasma/Bone finish and lenses have an orange hue instead of the usual fire lenses. Frame have scratches or signs of use and lenses have light scratches.
* SOLD * Juliet Carbon with Black Iridium Polarized (with box) - frame (5th Gen SKU 04-149) and lenses are in great condition.
* SOLD * Juliet Plasma with Fire Iridium lenses (no box) - 4th Gen (no serial) frame in great condition, lenses have scratches.
* SOLD * Juliet X-Metal with Black Iridium lenses (no box) - serialized frame in great condition, lenses have very light scratches.
* SOLD * Juliet Carbon Ducati (with box) - 4th Gen frame (no serial) in great condition, lenses have minor scratches.
* SOLD * Juliet Plasma with Ice lenses (with box) - frame and lenses in great conditions, 4th Gen so no serial on frame.
* SOLD * Juliet Plasma with Fire Iridium (non-matching box) - 1st Gen Plasma/Bone finish with minor scratches and fading on bottom orbitals, lenses have scratches.
* SOLD * Juliet X-Metal with Black Iridium (no box) - serialized frame, nose bridge still tight, Revant earsocks, shiny spots on top of orbitals, and scratches lenses.
* TRADED * Juliet Carbon Ducati (with box) - 4th Gen (no serial) frame with light scratches on top orbitals and slight fading on bottom nose bride, lenses have minor scratches and delamination around lenses (not in line of sight), rubbers should be replaced but still useable (not sticky).

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
List updated

Bump

List updated

Bump, list and price updated.

List updated, just PM me if you have any questions.

List updated, the ones with Google Drive links are still available. Click on the link to view the photos. Just send me a PM if you have any questions.

Bump, list updated. Thanks to all who purchased. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.