• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X metals' riveted loose bridges

My Mars fit very tight. If they are on too long they almost hurt. As others have said, Juliet is just more common and more frequently worn. That would be my guess as to why you see more needing tune ups. I love the way it looks though. Can't really compare it to anything else. I would recommend it.

"My Mars fit very tight" mines too lol.:)

Penny are a very sturdy version of madman, as far as the hinges go!
They are very small, but since you do not have a melon head, you should
be fine!
Once you get a tune up(esp. xman tuneup), if possible, they'll last a loooooong time since most of
the flexing is taken care by those spring hinges
Pennys are cool and I think they'd suit my face yet mars is what I'll be after and penny...maybe once somewhere in the future. Thanks for clering some things up mr. @X Metal Face :D

My Mars fit very tight. If they are on too long they almost hurt. As others have said, Juliet is just more common and more frequently worn. That would be my guess as to why you see more needing tune ups. I love the way it looks though. Can't really compare it to anything else. I would recommend it.
Mars is first on my checklist. I just used juliets as a comparison, they don't fire me up at all.

Pennys are cool and I think they'd suit my face yet mars is what I'll be after and penny...maybe once somewhere in the future. Thanks for clering some things up mr. @X Metal Face :D

Love Mars! good luck with your search!
in the mean time drool to my mars lol!

IMG_20160224_134932824.jpg

Back