• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale X-metals, ULTRA RARE FROGS, And Some Other Stuff

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I am selling a very large chunk of my collection (when you find boxes of un opened glasses that you forgot about that means you have to much crap laying around). All prices are o.b.o. unless otherwise stated. I have included the best description of all pairs. I will add more pairs later. Please read my rules before making an offer. ALL ITEMS ARE FOR SALE ONLY, UNLESS you have NASCAR OAKLEY RELATED ITEMS, ex, Juan Pablo Montoya pairs, Tony Stewart Pairs, Kasey Kahne Pairs, Rusty Wallace Pairs etc. Thank you.
*if I missed some photos I apologize, just let me know whats missing and I will try and get to it as soon as possible.
My Rules.
1. All Prices include Shipping within in Continental United States. Shipping will be USPS priority or UPS unless we discus otherwise. Shipping does not include insurance, if you want insurance you will pay the actual cost of the insurance for the value that you pay for the item.
2. I will only accept paypal, unless for some reason you are local then I will accept cash. (That means no COD, NO CHECK, NO MONEY ORDERS).
3. Prices are for gifted payments, If you do not wish to gift add 4%.
4. Please be professional, if you make an offer then be ready to pay! (If I accept an offer, you have 24 hours to pay unless you have discussed payment with me, if you do not pay within 24 hours then my acceptance of so called offer will be removed from the table… way to many people back out of deals on here).
5. Please do NOT send me a message asking what the lowest I will take for such and such. I will not reply to this type of message, so just make an offer.
6. I will offer international shipping, however you must contact me about the shipping, and I will only ship with the declared value of the item being what you pay for that item. All international shipping will be required to have Insurance no ifs, ands, or buts. I WILL NOT SHIP TO BRAZIL!
7. Please post on the thread first, and then send me a private message.
8. If you want to make a package deal feel free to make an offer, please be specific in the pairs, lenses, and/or accessories you are interested in.
9. ATTENTION: I can only ship on Friday and Saturday. All Items will shipped on these days.
10. If you would like additional pictures, I will worn you it will take me a few days. I am in graduate school and do not have a lot of free time. So you will have to give me time.
X-Metals:
Juliet – Carbon w/Black Iridium BNIB (Box is still Sealed I have never Opened) - $350
Juliet – Ti02 (Frame and Bag Only, ill through in a soft vault I have as well). This pair could use a tune up, the hinges are tight but everything else is loose. - SOLD
Juliet – Plasma w/Ruby Iridium (Includes a box labeled for plasma with emerald, no coin. Does have extra nose pads). - $300
X-squared – Polished Carbon w/ Black Iridium (Box and Coin, Never Worn Only displayed) - $425
X-squared – X-metal w/Ruby Iridium (Box and Coin, Never Worn Only displayed) - $425
X-squared – Plasma w/ Fire Polarized (Box and Coin, Never Worn, Only displayed – The box states the lens is fire Iridium, however it is Polarized, look at the etching, missing extra nose pads) - $450
X-Squared – DUCATI- Carbon w/Black Iridium (Included box, coin, and ducati bag. I have worn these a couple times, but they are still in mint shape, no scratches on lens or frame, everything is still nice and tight, missing extra nose pads) - $500
Juliet Lens – Tungsten Iridium (I place them in the Ti02 frame listed above, and then removed, never worn). - $65 FIRM
Juliet Lens – VR28 Black Iridium Polarized BNIB (box opened to make sure it was the correct lens, then placed in the bottom of a display case). - $95 FIRM
*If you would like one of the lenses sold with the TI02 frame please just ask and we can make a deal on the combo.
89wx.jpg

tm3z.jpg

52w7.jpg

y7op.jpg

zc3s.jpg

btb9.jpg

O-Matter Frames:
Alinghi Fuel Cell – Black Iridium Polarized Includes carbon hard case, box, and Original bag, Item Only displayed) - $150
STPL Holbrook – Chrome Iridium w/Etching Included Original Box and STPL Bag – (Has factory defect as many of these do, swirl marks on lens) - $250
Ichiro Blue Camo Radar Includes all extra rubber pieces, box and Original Ichiro Bag - $250
Tin Tin 3D0 Gascan BNIB - $70
Hobbit 3D0 Gascan BNIB - SOLD
Craftsman Skate Deck Holbrook BNIB - $200
UK Batwolf Polished Black w/+Red Included Box and Original Bag, I do not know where I put the extra icons (Never Worn Only Displayed) - $100
WITK Hijinx – BNIB (please not there is a small blemish on the frame near the left orbital, this was a factory defect). - $275
Surf Deck Garage Rock BNIB (These were not mass produced to the extent of the skate deck line, not many of these were ever sold) - $225
ic2e.jpg

lctj.jpg

ja7k.jpg

y0sa.jpg

Frogskins:
Andrew Petterson Frogskins #9 EXTREMELY RARE!!! These do not come up for sale very often!! I personally have never worn these, however the previous owner did. These do not include the original Black bag that they were sold in. - $1500
Beyond Reason Julien Absalon Frogskins/RadarLock Auction Combo – Includes Original packaging and card that came with them. These were a charity auction set from a little while back, they are hand painted by an artist. The glasses do no come in individual boxes only the charity box as shown in the pictures. - $1000 (I will get a picture of the set, I apologize, I thought I already had one on my phone)
St. Patricks Day Frogskins w/24k (Never Worn Only Displayed). These include the original bag, they never came with a box. - SOLD
Banana Beats 1 –Yellow and White with original bag. (This pair needs new lens!!!, the Lens is just basic grey, nothing special no etching) - $900
Colette Frogskins – Includes Original Bag and Box, as well as a Colette mini catalog - $700
Craftsman Skate Deck Frogskins BNIB - $160
School Bus Yellow w/Fire BNIB - $400
Van Ness Wu Frogskins Included the box and extra set of legs, Does not include original bag) - $150
Rag and Bones Frogskins – White Camo w/ Fire Iridium - $250
Rag and Bones Frogskins – Black - $150
fyy8.jpg

f1z4.jpg

82u8.jpg

a8oa.jpg

bj90.jpg

8ccj.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
WOW! nice stuff here!

pm

Ti02 Juliet, sold pending payment

Banana Beats are 900 obo sorry just realized there wasn't a price. Ill update the first post when I get back to my computer

PM sent

Lots of eye candy there, unfortunately I am on a diet. Good luck.

LOL - I wonder how many times the AP #9 has passed hands and been sold!? Lots of prime items for sale - GLWS.

Username Hidden said:
LOL - I wonder how many times the AP #9 has passed hands and been sold!? Lots of prime items for sale - GLWS.
Haha, at least 3 now! I decided I don't need it, I have enough APs.

Thanks

dibs on surf deck G-ROCKS!! man i wish i had the money for them! if you were taking trades id def make an offer. some amazing stuff in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.