• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metals

• Thread starter nightpusher1
  • Start date
Nice, some real rare beasts like the gen1 T juliets and the plasma/gold R2's. you have too many romeos for sure.. Heh
Nice collection. Which one do you wear the most?

Too many Romeos? ,have you been talking to the wife????
Mostly I wear the TIO2 XXs ,the x-squared and a pair of Plasma /Ice XXs that are in for a tune up at the moment.

If you ever consider selling the serialized Plasma w/Fire R1, please lmk. Those numbers (6429) have meaning for me....mahalo.

Too many Romeos? ,have you been talking to the wife????
Mostly I wear the TIO2 XXs ,the x-squared and a pair of Plasma /Ice XXs that are in for a tune up at the moment.
nah i havent... which means is a concensus.. lol! so you should sell me that titanium romeo hahaha.

nah all seriousness, howabout a meetup when im back in perth? talk some oakley over a cold one

nah i havent... which means is a concensus.. lol! so you should sell me that titanium romeo hahaha.

nah all seriousness, howabout a meetup when im back in perth? talk some oakley over a cold one

Sounds good to me. I won't be home for a few weeks though, I will give you a shout when I get back which suburb are you in?

If you ever consider selling the serialized Plasma w/Fire R1, please lmk. Those numbers (6429) have meaning for me....mahalo.

If I decide to sell it you will be first to know,at the moment though I intend to keep it. Have a good weekend mate.