• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-metals

Sean72791

Oakley Expert
Has anyone else ever tried to buy a pair of x-metals glasses right off a stranger's face? I saw a pair of first x-metal black iridium Juliet's yesterday and couldn't resist. Haha

Didn't get them. He would have sold them if I had the cash on me but he didn't want to wait for me to go to an ATM
How much did you offer him?

Last summer in the OBX of NC, I had someone half-heartedly say, "Nice pair of shades. How much?" to my ruby Juliets. I shot them daggers when they offered me a whole $50.

On another occasion with the same pair, I had a little vixen that really wanted to buy them from me because her boy friend once had the same pair and had lost them while drunk at a concert. I swear if my girl wasn't with me we probably could have worked something out :blush:

I ask all the time. Last month I met a guy who had 1st gen Juliets and I commented on them. He was jabbering about how he would rather have some flak jackets. I am now the proud owner of those Juliets :)

Back