• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Serial Juliet

Thanks for your remarks Ken.

X Serial Juliets are from the very first run - if you have a sub 5000 serial it is classed amongst collectors as the 'X Man release' - although not officially released to coincide with the movie...

The colours in the Ruby lenses can have the shades of purple in them that you could only get in this era. Mine don't have the oem Ruby but I am working towards getting some.

Subsequent Juliet X Metal colour had a serial beginning with 'J'.
Some beg to differ j serail came out first. X serail was first run of xmetal with Ruby lenses came out same time as the movie . first 5k Unofficially tie into the movie. O review used to have listed as initial run but since has changed it

Last edited:
Some beg to differ j serail came out first. X serail was first run of xmetal Ruby lenses first 5k Unofficially tie into the movie.

good point @dingo ate my baby...

J serial came out in 1999 (from o-review) and would have been X Metal/Black Iridium colourway and the X-Man movie came out in 2000(from IMDb) and the combo is X Metal/Ruby. Close timing between the two releases hence the confusion and maybe no definitive answer.

Better keep hold of my J's, then...

good point @dingo ate my baby...

J serial came out in 1999 (from o-review) and would have been X Metal/Black Iridium colourway and the X-Man movie came out in 2000(from IMDb) and the combo is X Metal/Ruby. Close timing between the two releases hence the confusion and maybe no definitive answer.

Better keep hold of my J's, then...
What X serail is king with the rubies .Honestly I got schooled on the X and J serail witch came first issue, that is only reason why I know this.. O review finaly changed it on there list to reflect that . First they were 300 a pair then they quickly hiked the price to 400 do to cost from waste of defective ruby lenses and hotness of them ..This from O review
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally got myself an X Serial Juliet
ad263fb6d9ed3b0f6c276b58b44e8403.jpg

What can I do to give them a different look? How about Jordan ear socks...?

35328239eed8b77841c443e465c81d1f.jpg

Be nice to get some purple hue lenses....
Love them great pair. I traded a polished gmt I had for my pair bave box and coin non matching,I only wished it was sub 5k serail.