• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Serial Juliet

mjt42

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
UK
Finally got myself an X Serial Juliet
ad263fb6d9ed3b0f6c276b58b44e8403.jpg

What can I do to give them a different look? How about Jordan ear socks...?

35328239eed8b77841c443e465c81d1f.jpg

Be nice to get some purple hue lenses....

Well done, but if you're going to change the look of them, try to be a little more original with the colours. Just my tupemce worth.......

just tweaking the look - if i wanted to be original i would have bought a different pair to mess with.

Nice one. Red ear socks are good, but would look nice with red rubber all the way around.

Those are beauties. Please excuse my ignorance but what is special about X serial number?

Those are beauties. Please excuse my ignorance but what is special about X serial number?
Thanks for your remarks Ken.

X Serial Juliets are from the very first run - if you have a sub 5000 serial it is classed amongst collectors as the 'X Man release' - although not officially released to coincide with the movie...

The colours in the Ruby lenses can have the shades of purple in them that you could only get in this era. Mine don't have the oem Ruby but I am working towards getting some.

Subsequent Juliet X Metal colour had a serial beginning with 'J'.

Thanks for your remarks Ken.

X Serial Juliets are from the very first run - if you have a sub 5000 serial it is classed amongst collectors as the 'X Man release' - although not officially released to coincide with the movie...

The colours in the Ruby lenses can have the shades of purple in them that you could only get in this era. Mine don't have the oem Ruby but I am working towards getting some.

Subsequent Juliet X Metal colour had a serial beginning with 'J'.

Thank you. That helps a lot since I'm looking at what Juliet's to get first. Appreciate the info!