• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Squared #2

There is no SKU on these. I looked for that to try and verify what the lenses were. I got them in an Oakley Custom bag though so maybe a custom pair? Only numbers on the frame are 58 "Oakley symbol" 20 which is just the frame size I believe
Yep. Maybe custom personally like the emerald, ice, & DWP in those frames. And am just a solid fan of ruby in xmetal

Congrats. As others have said, the bluish tint denotes Ruby/Fruby lenses. Congrats.

Yep. Maybe custom personally like the emerald, ice, & DWP in those frames. And am just a solid fan of ruby in xmetal
Just added DWP to my Plasma and they go really well. The perfect combination, the view of a VR28 (rose) and a nice pale blue iridium coating to hide the eyes. A variation slight of the Plasma Ice Iridium combo. If only they did the Rx lens version:rolleyes:

Nice, if you ever decide to part with them let know, please. I have been wanting to try these to see if I like them more than the Juliets and this is a very nice pair you got yourself.
NCH