• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Squared Case Fits The Pit Boss

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
I don't think the original ballistic X Metal case does as its shaped differently...but the X Squared case fits it perfectly. Don't know why it took me 2 years to figure this out...guess I'm a little dense at times

do you talking about these?
X METAL SOFT VAULT
SKU# 07-266

No. The case that ships with the X Squared. The case that ships with the X Squared is different in shape from the the original X Metal case you are referring to which allows it to fit the Pit Boss. I don't think the original case fits the Pit Boss because its more shallow

hmmm
if i go through oakley.com
and then to Available Accessories: the X METAL SOFT VAULT SKU# 07-266 comes up. . .

I can confirm that yes the X Squared case does fit the Pitboss, as does the old square large Metal Vault and the new torpedo large Metal Vault (just)

i can't however comment on the difference in size between a "regular" X metal soft vault and an X Squared one, i believed they were the same...

i would guess that too
- X metal soft vault and an X Squared the same

I can confirm that yes the X Squared case does fit the Pitboss, as does the old square large Metal Vault and the new torpedo large Metal Vault (just)

i can't however comment on the difference in size between a "regular" X metal soft vault and an X Squared one, i believed they were the same...

They're different. Totally different shape. The original case listed on Oakley.com does not list the X Squared as compatible