• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Squared cerakote or Trade? suggestions

OakleyJunkie

Oakley Beginner
I have a new pair of Polished X squared that obtained from a former O Employee who was a dealer rep. They didnt have lenses so I picked up a pair of grey polarized. I recently sold my x metal on ruby XS and im missing the Xmetal colorway terribly. Should I have Xman coat these pretty polished frame or consider selling/trading for what I want. Box, coin, case the works. Im torn.

The x-man's x-metal finish isn't cerakote, though he can do a clear cerakote coat over it to make it invulnerable...

Unsure what you're saying - you do or don't want the box & coin? If so, you're better trading. If all you care about is having a pair with x-metal finish, go with x-man.

Go out and buy another x-metal pair is my vote, but I don't know the funds situation.

I would stick hold of the polished frame if you can, as they are more difficult to come by, but you could definitely offer a trade I'm the exchange section for an x metal (grey) pair :)

Trade them. Keep them polished and look for a different xs to blast to x metal or an original xmetal colorway.

I would recommend trading the polished XS for an X-Metal pair instead of spending money refinishing it. As others have said, the polished is harder to come by and I am sure you could find someone willing to trade an X-Metal pair for them.

So there we have it. Lets make a trade. These do not have the sku on the frame or box. I inquiried from a former acct rep. Authentic 200%. We can go frame for frame. Idm if not then I can just get refinished

20150128_221034.jpg