• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found X-Squared Earsocks Black - OEM or Proper-Fitting Aftermarket

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Does anyone have nice earsocks for X-Squared, in black? I would either buy OEM or proper-fitting aftermarket earsocks. If anyone can steer me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Not sure about their X-squared rubber kits, but I've got rubber kits for my Mars and Romeo from @Linegear Japan and they all fit really well and the quality is great

OEM is difficult. Linegear are very good. 👍

Thanks for the link to Linegear! I was only seeing Linegear on eBay, and it was much more expensive there. I got the full set of sock/rubber parts, with shipping for $31... not bad.

Yeah, Linegear are really good (and super nice folks to work with which is always a bonus)
Bookmark that s*** ;)

+1 to that

+2 to that....

Linegear looks like a nice option, but they are charging $21 shipping to the US right now, due to problems with the Japanese post office. Does anyone have any new pairs of Linegear Black Ear Socks for the X-Squared that you would like to sell?

Username Hidden said:
Does anyone have nice earsocks for X-Squared, in black? I would either buy OEM or proper-fitting aftermarket earsocks. If anyone can steer me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.
I can help you with LG- Japan parts with minimal shipping within CONUS. Cheers!

I found some nice aftermarket ear socks that fit the X-Squared well. T-Shocks are a little harder to find, but I have some that do the job for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.