• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Squared - Ebay

I'm a new guy and didn't realize that was a rule. I'm sorry if I did wrong.

To be fair though, he had directed me towards his EBay posting and I bought them.
More to protect u. All good buddy

Sent from: Outer Space

I didn't follow what rule was broken? Anyway, I saw that listing as well, and considering buying. I didn't understand the comment that they are overpriced; where can they be had for cheaper? @SULLY2013 how do you like them now that you have them? How do they compare to your Juliets in terms of fit?

I didn't follow what rule was broken? Anyway, I saw that listing as well, and considering buying. I didn't understand the comment that they are overpriced; where can they be had for cheaper? @SULLY2013 how do you like them now that you have them? How do they compare to your Juliets in terms of fit?

I love the look! They are a little tighter on my face than my Juliets.

I went on a spending spree for a few weeks.....Pennies, X-Squared another pair of Romeo's (that now look killer thanks to X-Man) and as much as I hate to admit this....an old pair of Factory Pilots like I wore in my youth.

And my lord are they ugly!

Thanks for the feedback! You could play around with swapping the temples (you have size 15 for 25?). Still seems like a good price from what I've seen.

Latest Posts

Back