• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-squared for larger face?

I have helmet size 57-58, and regular Juliets fit my head OK, XS is a little bit wider, but not too much imo.
Thanks, I have tried A pair of friends Juliets and didn't find the fit too bad, a little tight, and the lenses felt like they didn't quite cover enough, just felt they didn't suit my bullet shaped head.

And thanks @supersharp. Thinking becoming premium might be the way to go. I've seen a set on eBay with matching boxes that seem ok, I think from all the threads with pictures here that I like the x-metal finish the best so I will wait for a nice set to come up.

I'm really glad i found this thread i'm in the same boat as Jiminy my juliets are a lil to small.
I have a hard time looking at blind spots in my fr-s the shades block me from seeing the 5 inch hole they call a rear window.
I might look into getting a pair of XS as well

I'm really glad i found this thread i'm in the same boat as Jiminy my juliets are a lil to small.
I have a hard time looking at blind spots in my fr-s the shades block me from seeing the 5 inch hole they call a rear window.
I might look into getting a pair of XS as well

Do it. I love the XS. It's really a great frame.

I could be wrong but to me the R1 looks a similar shape to the Juliette, which doesn't really suit me. I guess if the Juliette is almost right for @Octopillion then the R1 is probably the best option. For me I'm thinking the X squared… unless I find a romeo 1st. Lol

Who are you guys kidding. You're going to end up with both eventually. I think the real question is, which one will you get first?

Who are you guys kidding. You're going to end up with both eventually. I think the real question is, which one will you get first?

Haha yeah, and a Juliette, and a Penny, and a half x and so on.
Unfortunately you have me pegged. I also "like" watches and just one more (ie x+1, with x being the number I currently own) seems to be the way it works. :errwhat:

Had to go convert from metric LOL. As I've said before and will say again, the fit of sunglasses and the look of them on a face has more to do with your face vs. overall body size. You can be a certain body weight or even hat size and have sunglasses look fine on you that you might otherwise think they wouldn't I'm 6 foot 5 inches and 235ish with a 7.5 inch hat size but everything from a Juliet up to a Romeo look fine on me because my face is lean and fairly angular. But I know people with more larger faces even relative to the rest of their dimensions and Juliets and XS look too small. Personally? I don't think you could go wrong with a Romeo 1 and in all likelihood and XS will be totally fine unless you'd consider yourself to have a truly larger face.

Back