• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading X-squared For Trade

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Thread closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Not even 1 person ey?
And the messages i get is...
One guy with carbon xsquared...but wants me to sell my "frame"only and keep the lenses..and sell my frame cheap...
And another guy offers jordans. Cheap jordans.
Im not gona specify names...but i give full permission to any admin to read my messages.
Nice forum so far.

All you have to say is "no, I won't take that deal". This is a great forum, so don't ruin it.

Last edited:
I know we're not supposed to flood these with information not pertaining to the trades, but you're asking for very specific things. And your X-Squared are very nice. Of course it's going to attract everybody. It doesn't take more than a second to type "No thanks". It's probably not going to end your life, cause the great destruction, begin a new religion, signal an alien race to enslave us, or prove the meaning of life... it takes a few seconds, and you don't even have to do it. Most people can take your lack of response as a "no thanks". You won't earn friends by acting like people are being jackasses, when they just really, really, really want your nice set of X-Squared, but don't happen to have your very specific items.

Just my humble experience with this thread, your response irritated me. I have two of the items you're looking for... three if you want an X Metal XX.. Which, you might get upset if I offered it. But now that I'm irritated by your second message, I don't feel like offering any of it. (This is just how I felt, don't know if others feel, but the way you come across might affect your chances to get what you want from someone)

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
All you have to say is "no, I won't take that deal". This is a great forum, so don't ruin it.
How am i ruining it? I made one comment about 2 lowball offers. Calm down. I didnt curse out anyone.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
I know we're not supposed to flood these with information not pertaining to the trades, but you're asking for very specific things. And your X-Squared are very nice. Of course it's going to attract everybody. It doesn't take more than a second to type "No thanks". It's probably not going to end your life, cause the great destruction, begin a new religion, signal an alien race to enslave us, or prove the meaning of life... it takes a few seconds, and you don't even have to do it. Most people can take your lack of response as a "no thanks". You won't earn friends by acting like people are being jackasses, when they just really, really, really want your nice set of X-Squared, but don't happen to have your very specific items.

Just my humble experience with this thread, your response irritated me. I have two of the items you're looking for... three if you want an X Metal XX.. Which, you might get upset if I offered it. But now that I'm irritated by your second message, I don't feel like offering any of it. (This is just how I felt, don't know if others feel, but the way you come across might affect your chances to get what you want from someone)

lol so now im the bad guy coz i couldnt say a simple "no thanks"?
Lol sorry i cant be the good fairy type.
im just used to lowballers on craigslist i guess.
and to get messages..one from a guy who has carbon xsquared..but wants to buy my frame only..like...what the hell? If these are my only xsquared..what would i do with just lenses?
And another offers jordans. I collect jordans. He offers Oreo 5s. Now in the jordan world..they are garbage.
i simply got upset..and now ur sayin i irritated you?
Lol well move on then. You honestly think i give a crap about your precious opinion?
Is that gonna make me look evil now and maybe kicked off this forum?
Just coz i couldnt be a soft spoken fairy and say "no thanks"?
Sheeesh..then so be it.
thought this forum was for collectors..non-collectors...buying selling and trading..
....not fairies.

Oh and by the way...im new to this forum. So forgive me if i'm not your way of being "nice".
But im still not sorry for responding the way i did.
lol you tellin me i have to respond "your way"?
Gtfoh.

Here we go again. Where's my popcorn? Basically guys are giving u a friendly note saying be a little more approachable. Being hard nosed on a forum like this will make people not want to trade with u. Especially with newer members

I'm still a beginner on this site, so my opinion may not weigh much but here I go!

I believe that oakleyguru379, and Hando were just trying to say that if you get offers that you don't think are fair then just say "no thanks". There is no need to call anyone "out" even if you didn't put their usernames out there. My experience with the forum has been great and everyone gets along well. So yes I would agree with Oakleyguru379, don't be ungrateful, and make other members fell that their offers are crap.

Anyhow GLWS!

Username Hidden said:
lol so now im the bad guy coz i couldnt say a simple "no thanks"?
Lol sorry i cant be the good fairy type.
im just used to lowballers on craigslist i guess.
and to get messages..one from a guy who has carbon xsquared..but wants to buy my frame only..like...what the hell? If these are my only xsquared..what would i do with just lenses?
And another offers jordans. I collect jordans. He offers Oreo 5s. Now in the jordan world..they are garbage.
i simply got upset..and now ur sayin i irritated you?
Lol well move on then. You honestly think i give a crap about your precious opinion?
Is that gonna make me look evil now and maybe kicked off this forum?
Just coz i couldnt be a soft spoken fairy and say "no thanks"?
Sheeesh..then so be it.
thought this forum was for collectors..non-collectors...buying selling and trading..
....not fairies.
we aren't saying you have to be a bitch, or that you're evil, and you arent going to get kicked out of here. We're just saying that it would be eeasier to get what you wanted if you just ignored the lowballers and moved on. Nothing more bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.