• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading X-squared For Trade

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Here we go again. Where's my popcorn? Basically guys are giving u a friendly note saying be a little more approachable. Being hard nosed on a forum like this will make people not want to trade with u. Especially with newer members
Fair enough.
Look how you explained that to me..and compare to the other 2.
One guy said dont ruin the forum..
Another said he was irritated and didnt feel like offerin me anythin.
Please tell me you see the difference?
Oh and can we keep in mind again im new to the forum and that i got 2 lowball offers thru pm?

Some people reacted to this post.
Not to keep dragging out but what's lowball to u may be normal forum pricing. I've got squared frames for $150. Just be nice and decline offers or counter offer. We are a family here once u get going. Takes time and trust

Username Hidden said:
Fair enough.
Look how you explained that to me..and compare to the other 2.
One guy said dont ruin the forum..
Another said he was irritated and didnt feel like offerin me anythin.
Please tell me you see the difference?
Oh and can we keep in mind again im new to the forum and that i got 2 lowball offers thru pm?
We've all been lowballed before. Shoot, some dude offered Qtrain23 50 bucks for his JFL last week, and that guy posted it right on his for sale thread!

Username Hidden said:
Not to keep dragging out but what's lowball to u may be normal forum pricing. I've got squared frames for $150. Just be nice and decline offers or counter offer. We are a family here once u get going. Takes time and trust
Ok.
But look how for some reason i look like the bad guy and people ganging up now.
Lol hilarious.
Just coz i responded the way i responded?
Dallas i can react and accept the way you messaged...but again..the other 2..one sayin dont ruin...and another cryin like a sensitive u kno what sayin he dont feel like offering me anythin...
How do you respond to that?
Oh and tell em i ignored them so i cant see their posts. Let them cry all they want.

Username Hidden said:
I aint in your family, punk. :spiteful:

Username Hidden said:
Ok.
But look how for some reason i look like the bad guy and people ganging up now.
Lol hilarious.
Just coz i responded the way i responded?
Dallas i can react and accept the way you messaged...but again..the other 2..one sayin dont ruin...and another cryin like a sensitive u kno what sayin he dont feel like offering me anythin...
How do you respond to that?
Oh and tell em i ignored them so i cant see their posts. Let them cry all they want.
All you new guys take note! This is how you gain respect as a new guy!

Matter of fact..if it makes you guys feel better...to any admin out there who believes ive violated anyone in any way..then close this thread.
Sheesh..i get lowballed..and now i gotta deal with sensitive fairies just coz theyve been here longer? Just coz of how i reacted?
Lol jordans. Someone offered sneakers for oakleys.
Priceless.

The point is simple. It is not nice and frowned upon to blast (speak in open forum on threads) people.

While the others did not word it correctly that is what they ment.

It is fair for you to be upset and you should use private messages for that to decline the offer. Not on the open forum.

Man, this beer must be kicking in, cause I don't feel like flipping out on this guy.

Greg gets uppity when people offer him half what he's asking, he can be an ass like that, but he's our ass. I was just offering you some advice and giving you an example. If you wanna refer to me as a "fairy", that's on you. If that's the best way you know how to respond to being given advice.. cool, doesn't really bother me.

PS: My Red October's are worth five times as much as your Oakleys... so yes, the right sneakers are worth the right Oakleys.

Ok I dont understand your position @A.k. Thomas why cant you just say no thanks? I understand you got low balled, ok get over it and just say "No thanks" like other members suggested. To be honest with you I have dealt with a lot of the members on this forum and I have good dealings and bad dealings. It happens but you have to move on, and build a reputation of community instead of complaining about low ballers... As for @Dallas O Hog he is a big balled Mother F'er and you would be wise to take his advice and any wisdom he shares. As for @Hando this community doesnt get any better than him. ~greg

Status
Not open for further replies.