• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading X-squared For Trade

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas just curious because when people offer Jordans around here they are usually talking about Jordan Romeo's and a Jordan Romeo is better than a XS :). Nice stuff by the way and you will see how tight of a community we are if you stick around and usually publicly complaining about things isnt something we do around here and thats one of the things that makes this forum great. With lowballs you get great offers as well. Like was said, say no thanks and move on. No big deal. Hope you stick around and dont let this discourage you.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
The point is simple. It is not nice and frowned upon to blast (speak in open forum on threads) people.

While the others did not word it correctly that is what they ment.

It is fair for you to be upset and you should use private messages for that to decline the offer. Not on the open forum.
Hmmmmm.
Blast people.
Where did i mention names.
Where.
Where?
Where?
Lol damn im the one offended being offered sneakers..yet you guys blasting me?
Wow.
Where.
Where did mention names?

Username Hidden said:
Thomas just curious because when people offer Jordans around here they are usually talking about Jordan Romeo's and a Jordan Romeo is better than a XS :). Nice stuff by the way and you will see how tight of a community we are if you stick around and usually publicly complaining about things isnt something we do around here and thats one of the things that makes this forum great. With lowballs you get great offers as well. Like was said, say no thanks and move on. No big deal. Hope you stick around and dont let this discourage you.
Yeah...definitely NOT jordan romeos.
He offered jordans.
I collect jordans...and the OREO 5 jordans he was offerin is garbage.
Google it.
Its not even a colorway that jordan himself wore.
I only wear original colorways...that he wore himself.
Oreo 5.
Wow.
And yet...look how im the one being "scolded".
How did i ruin this forum.
Who did i blast? Did i mention WHO lowballed me?
I simply said "i got lowballed thru pm...what a forum".
Next thing i know im out to be that bad kid in the corner of the room who doesnt know how to be polite.
Lol this is hilarious honestly.
all coz i couldnt just say no thanks?
Haha this is fun.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah...definitely NOT jordan romeos.
He offered jordans.
I collect jordans...and the OREO 5 jordans he was offerin is garbage.
Google it.
Its not even a colorway that jordan himself wore.
I only wear original colorways...that he wore himself.
Oreo 5.
Wow.
And yet...look how im the one being "scolded".
How did i ruin this forum.
Who did i blast? Did i mention WHO lowballed me?
I simply said "i got lowballed thru pm...what a forum".
Next thing i know im out to be that bad kid in the corner of the room who doesnt know how to be polite.
Lol this is hilarious honestly.
all coz i couldnt just say no thanks?
Haha this is fun.

Didnt scold you man just trying to help you out and say to tell people that low ball you say no thanks and move on, no reason to publicly complain. I understand your frustraition and I know you didnt blast anyone. We have all been new before just saying take advice from some of us that have been here and awhile and once you have been here a while you will understand it. Its up to you to listen to friendly advice because we have all been new one time or another.

Ok. Advice taken..point taken..from everyone who commented so far.
Its just..like i said..i guess im just used to all the lowballing and haggling on craigslist.
And to get lowballed here...thru pm...was just annoying.
I simply stated that i got lowballed.
I didnt intend to ruin the forum.
I didnt blast and mention specific names.
I even asked admins to read my messages with my permission.
Next thing i know someone says dont ruin this...another says he dont feel like offerin me that...
...its just funny.
Fine...next time ill just say no thanks..and press ignore. :)
But im still gonna be me..my way.
Dont tell me how to be nice and what to say...i do that on my own.
And honestly..i dont care if nobody wants to deal with me..just coz i couldnt politely say "no thanks"?
Lol sensitive fairies...sheeesh.
I dont mind keepin my oaks its not the end of mankind. Damn.

Juicy

This is a thing of beauty!

I have read enough. @A.k. Thomas If the PM $ offer was not what you wanted, respond with a $ counteroffer. If you didn't like the offer then say no thanks and move on. This thread has gotten a bit outta hand so it is now locked. To all members involved or potentially wanting to buy, you guys know the going rate of these frame, if you make a decent offer and its not excepted then move on. Thread is now locked with OP edited....

Status
Not open for further replies.