• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying X-Squared Lens , Fishing my Options

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Have you tried chrome, emerald, sapphire, jade, +red?
Have not tried Chrome, Emerald, or Jade (not sure what +red is), I have (Prizm) Sapphire in a Latch Alpha, and while I don't mind it in a pinch I'm not a fan of it especially how it shifts colors at the edge if I'm not looking dead straight.

Chrome I imagine is pretty flat/bland (probably more neutral than sapphire).

Some people reacted to this post.
RUBY IRIDIUM is the only answer, .........believe me...........

23010855933_69a9248c3d_o-jpg.jpg

It has a Blue inner coating.

Username Hidden said:
It has a Blue inner coating.
Ahh, so not bronze. What does the color of Ruby Iridium look like thru the back?

Username Hidden said:
Ahh, so not bronze. What does the color of Ruby Iridium look like thru the back?

Blue base

Username Hidden said:
Blue base
Never used anything with a blue base and a red front, so no clue what that feels like thru the back. (Where as Tungsten is bronze, and is very warm, but Ruby also bronze, is very cold).

Username Hidden said:
Never used anything with a blue base and a red front, so no clue what that feels like thru the back. (Where as Tungsten is bronze, and is very warm, but Ruby also bronze, is very cold).

Your thinking too much into it. Because when it’s All said and done you’ll wanna try them all anyways.

Username Hidden said:
Your thinking too much into it. Because when it’s All said and done you’ll wanna try them all anyways.
While that's true... I'm not that rich lol.

Back