• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Squared lens issues what do you think?

Theres one missing.
Came in today lol
d170b0960aa23c39f3d9ccee69cf9a0e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I purchased a Pair of X-Squared plasma with polorized fire iridium lenses this week from eBay, listing described a set of "like new glasses with an issue with getting the right eye lens screw in"

I emailed the guy and he told me he didn't know if the hole was stripped but the Oakley store advised him to send it in to Oakley to get it installed. I bought them knowing this could be an issue, but when the glasses showed up it was just one of many issues.

Issues
#1 All rubber was not factory

#2 nosepiece is weak and definitely loose

#3 the hole was stripped but a longer screw from a Juliet ear piece trimmed probably will fix it.

# THE LENSES APEAR TO BE TWO DIFFERENT COLORS ONE HAS YELLOW HUES WND THE OTHER HAS BLUE HUES LIKE A RUBY. Take a look at pictures....

What do you guys think?
I've asked for a $80 refund to at least get the lenses to match. Is that unreasonable or unrealistic?

View attachment 330366

View attachment 330367

View attachment 330368

Bro just my opinion here... I would just return them. If they are not as described and he's giving you the run around already, that's signs of a shady seller. Unless you really want them, but that transaction is off to a bad start.

Bro just my opinion here... I would just return them. If they are not as described and he's giving you the run around already, that's signs of a shady seller. Unless you really want them, but that transaction is off to a bad start.

Yep they are ready to go back, I doubt he is going to do it willingly

Priority shipping and make sure u insure on way back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I was reading some of his negitive feedback, a guy bought a Oakley duffle bag from him and said it was smoke damaged. These glasses stink also!

Back