• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Squared Nose Bridge Flexors

Leafs

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys i own a couple of pairs of X Squared glasses and I'm trying to find the flexors that fit in the nose bridge and even the O-Rings for the lenses i have found all the other rubbers but these ones seem to be harder to get ............... anyone have any ideas .............. been trying the X-man with little luck so any other sources would be great thanks for the help

Y'all should appreciate the x-man's generosity - he could withhold the flex coupler rubbers unless you send your stuff in to him for service + related fees, or scalp you for parts... Mark's a value to the community, running a successful and valuable side-business while still bending over backwards to help people out, even when he gets little or nothing out of it...

He had no motivation to post that he had the coupler rubbers; he could have just waited until you came looking for service... Kudos to the x-man, once again.

Yes thank you mark for your help .......... i hope to get one of every rubber so i can get the replaced by a 3 D printer

I dont need to print new ones I have many, but no a 3d printer will only do hard plastics.i wont sell my new stuff but I do have some oem rubber from like new frames ive take apart.i would only use these in the XS if you wanted a DIY application.

Back