• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Squared nose bridge screws

alol

I am Jim Jannard...
United kingdom
Hi,
Can anyone advise me the correct tool for removing the screws to repair the flex coupler. Nothing i have in either Torx or Allen will do the trick

Thanks

Hi bro :) Is a t5

0505AFC4-369D-4085-9A46-4842803D1253.jpeg

Last edited:
.050 Allen or t5 torx works. I usually use a wera t5 torx it seems to grab better. I've removed some stuck screws with tht torx that the Allen would slip.

That's the thing, i think Zach advocated a T5 soI bought a T5, It doesn't work, and all the extensive range of Allen or hex keys i have won't turn them. Bridge isn't wobbly loose but i just want it factory tight

Wish they had stuck to Rivets now. At least i would then know i have to shell out to remedy it. These are just a headf***

That's the thing, i think Zach advocated a T5 soI bought a T5, It doesn't work, and all the extensive range of Allen or hex keys i have won't turn them. Bridge isn't wobbly loose but i just want it factory tight

Wish they had stuck to Rivets now. At least i would then know i have to shell out to remedy it. These are just a headf***
Your best bet is to try too use a t6, ram jam it in there and get new screws once you get them out.

That is, If your original screws are stripped

Back