• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold X-SQUARED PLASMA COMPLETE 006011-02 $400

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you from Toledo Ohio I have aunt there. Right orbital screw appears missing. Rubber ear socks dont look right either real problems. $400 plus where are you shipping from. Looks like could be expensive to fix all these issues. My oppinion. Yes I know its spelled wrong wanted to stay consent.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Are you from Toledo Ohio I have aunt there. Right orbital screw appears missing. Rubber ear socks dont look right either real problems. $400 plus where are you shipping from. Looks like could be expensive to fix all these issues. My oppinion. Yes I know its spelled wrong wanted to stay consent.

he’s from Brazil.

Username Hidden said:
Is it just me, or the stems look wonky? Also, if complete where’s the coin and x-metal soft vault?

i have coin !

what do the bottoms of the oribitals look like? One picture with you holding glasses looks like the arms are not level. Is that because of the way you are holding them. The rubbers dont look like they are XS rubbers

facepalm.

Username Hidden said:
what do the bottoms of the oribitals look like? One picture with you holding glasses looks like the arms are not level. Is that because of the way you are holding them. The rubbers dont look like they are XS rubbers

the screw is not missing and I have the coin, the rubbers are from glasses

1601056178362.png

1601056152147.png

rubbers look like they are either stretched out or from something else

Username Hidden said:

I have the coin and there is no screw missing

1601056259905.png

Username Hidden said:

absolutely agree

I will post more photos

1601057399161.png

Status
Not open for further replies.