• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X squared polarized lenses

You can, if you're prepared to pay for a full service too. In the last two weeks I received back my X Metal XX glasses from Oakley after getting a complete service. When they called to confirm payment I was able to also pay for a pair of new Ice iridium lenses.
That is in Europe though, so perhaps they don't have them in the US any more. I also don't know how many they have or if they will get more. But given that people have been saying for a long time that you can't get X Metal XX lenses, thought that info might be useful to some.

I think you were pretty lucky. A couple of weeks ago they told me they didn't have any XX lenses left for sale so yours have probably been kept off the books as repair replacements.

I think you were pretty lucky. A couple of weeks ago they told me they didn't have any XX lenses left for sale so yours have probably been kept off the books as repair replacements.

yes, I think you're right. I had enquired previously when I asked them if they still did services for the X Metal XX and they had confirmed that they had lenses, so when I saw your thread I thought I had missed them all. At that time I was still waiting for my glasses to show up on the Oakley system so I could ask them. The only ones they had were Ice iridium and they wouldn't confirm how many they had. All I got was 'yes, we have one'. Previously when I sent my Juliets in and they only had one pair of a particular set of lenses, the person said that they would rather not order them for me in case they were not available any more when my order was processed.

Latest Posts

Back