• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale X-Squared Polished Black And Mars X-Metal

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I've decided to only have the sunglasses I actually wear so up for sale are two that simply sit on my dresser.

1. Brand new Mars X-Metal/Black Iridium. These are regular mars and NOT craters. I didn't take pictures because they are literally brand new never worn just displayed. Asking $300 f&f shipped conus or canada. Comes with sunglasses, 2 pairs of nose bombs, 25 and 50 t-shox, and bag.

2. Brand New X-Squared Polished Black/Black Iridium Polarized. Comes with sunglasses, rubbers with 25 t-shox installed, brand new Ice Iridium lenses Installed, original like new bip lenses, and bag. asking $450 f&f shipped conus or canada.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
nice pair! GLWS id snag them if I hadn't just collected my third.... @marc2040 :drinks:think you wanted one of these....

Thank you Tech Guru.

Where are you located ajirbl?
Does the XS come with matching box and coin?

Username Hidden said:
I've decided to only have the sunglasses I actually wear so up for sale are two that simply sit on my dresser.

1. Brand new Mars X-Metal/Black Iridium. These are regular mars and NOT craters. I didn't take pictures because they are literally brand new never worn just displayed. Asking $300 f&f shipped conus or canada. Comes with sunglasses, 2 pairs of nose bombs, 25 and 50 t-shox, and bag.

2. Brand New X-Squared Polished Black/Black Iridium Polarized. Comes with sunglasses, rubbers with 25 t-shox installed, brand new Ice Iridium lenses Installed, original like new bip lenses, and bag. asking $450 f&f shipped conus or canada.

View attachment 97596 View attachment 97597 View attachment 97598 View attachment 97599 View attachment 97600
Absolutely new to the forum and bumped myself to premium memership to be able to reply to you...
I was interested in the Oakley Mars.
Is there a phone number I could call you at?
(sorry, too new to the forum)

Username Hidden said:
Thank you Tech Guru.

Where are you located ajirbl?
Does the XS come with matching box and coin?
Sorry. Doesn't come with box or coin.

Open to offers and trades for Juliet's, XMXX, Romeos, and romeo 2.0.

PM'd

X-Squared Sold. Price Drop on Mars to $290 shipped to conus or canada. Cheaper than eyesframesman!

Price drop on Mars! $270 shipped conus paypal f&f

Status
Not open for further replies.