• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Squared Polished Frame/carbon Frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi
Anyone (pref UK) want to swap their carbon X-Squared frame for my polished frame?
I've got VR28 lenses which I'd rather keep as they are awesome lenses so just looking to swap frames.
Cheers
Steve

Some people reacted to this post.
See if you can sell your polished frame to DCon. That guy likes shiny things :cool-20:

Username Hidden said:
Hi
Anyone (pref UK) want to swap their carbon X-Squared frame for my polished frame?
I've got VR28 lenses which I'd rather keep as they are awesome lenses so just looking to swap frames.
Cheers
Steve
What condition is your polished frame?
Please upload some pics.

Username Hidden said:
What condition is your polished frame?
Please upload some pics.

+1, I have a carbon frame. Also let us know what the model # is on the XS. Thanks

I'll upload some pics tomorrow as I've been away for the weekend and all my pics are on my work PC. The model number is OO6011-05 (polished frame/VR28 lens)
Cheers
Steve

Man I would buy your frame or trade you for a carbon XS AND upgrade you to black iridium polarized and no additional cost.

Username Hidden said:
Man I would buy your frame or trade you for a carbon XS AND upgrade you to black iridium polarized and no additional cost.
I'm still waiting for condition and pics.

Looks like we have an auction going on here...

Username Hidden said:
Hi
Cheers
Steve

I am interested in the frame