• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Squared Polished Frame/carbon Frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Well my offer to you is; I want your polished frame and you keep your VR28 lenses in exchange for my carbon polished or carbon XS frame and I will provide you with a pair of brand new Oakley black iridium polarized lenses. If you are interested please respond back.

Some people reacted to this post.
Hi bud
Sounds like a good deal to me. Can you send me some pics of your frames? My email is: steve_dees AT hotmail.com
I'd happily send them with the original box so that the serial number matches the frame.
Cheers
Steve

Sure no problem. My glasses are brand new and never used.

Did you receive the pictures that I sent?

Username Hidden said:
Did you receive the pictures that I sent?
Hi mate
Yeah, pics received. Did you get my emails? I'm very interested in doing the trade. I've stripped my glasses down to the frame so all good to go. I'd be looking to trade for the carbon polished frames.
Cheers
Steve

Yes we have a deal. I will e-mail you to finalize the deal.

Deal done :dance2:

The glasses have been received in great condition. I will be sending out mine tomorrow. I will also be leaving you positive feedback.

Don't hesitate to deal with Steve he is an honest person, great communication and a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks for the feedback bud. Have you posted yet? Looking forward to receiving them as we're having a heat wave in the UK and I'm in need of my XS's :beach: