• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Squared Polished With Greenjade (Linegear)

You are the GD devil.... You are going to keep me in the poor house. Seriously. Stop posting pictures of stuff I really want and definitely can't afford.

ROFL. I'm going to stop here for awhile here very soon; but before them I still have incoming still, let see.....Carbon Juliet with 24K, Plasma Romeo with Ice, XX TIO2 with white rubber----and X Metal Romeo with Violet. Then I'll stop.

ROFL. I'm going to stop here for awhile here very soon; but before them I still have incoming still, let see.....Carbon Juliet with 24K, Plasma Romeo with Ice, XX TIO2 with white rubber----and X Metal Romeo with Violet. Then I'll stop.

your the devil! your putting ideas in my head that I cannot afford! it's your fault I got a 24k Juliet :tongue:

your the devil! your putting ideas in my head that I cannot afford! it's your fault I got a 24k Juliet :tongue:

I wish i wasn't such a grammar nazi.... but...

your_vs_youre.png

Sorry Chris :smile:

Attachments

• your_vs_youre.png
    your_vs_youre.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 232
At first I thought my grammar failure was being quoted. I could have sworn that I wrote it correctly. Then I saw that joker said something similar and it was his failure that was quoted. I was relieved.

Another guy whose collection is worth more than my car! I need to get a real job. I took this today and was epically proud that I managed to have these 5 at the same time.

2012-03-15150245-1-1.jpg

Attachments

• 2012-03-15150245-1-1.jpg
    2012-03-15150245-1-1.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 184
Another guy whose collection is worth more than my car! I need to get a real job. I took this today and was epically proud that I managed to have these 5 at the same time.

2012-03-15150245-1-1.jpg
\

Thats just wrong!!!!!! All at once.....I need a tissue, I can't stop crying!!!! I can't handle it!!!!

Attachments

• 2012-03-15150245-1-1.jpg
    2012-03-15150245-1-1.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 181
I was looking at that same color from Linegear too. From certain angles there's a lot more blue reflection than I expected. They're very nice though!

Back