• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X squared price

Arron1980

Oakley Enthusiast
England
Hi everyone. I'm after your expert opinions..... I'm thinking of selling my X Squared Plasma ice. They are mint in box. 9.5/10. What is the current value for these in mint condition fully boxed? Thankyou

Recently I have purchased two XSs:

Carbon/Black Iridium: ~£300 (8/10, missing papers) biding on ebay
Ducati: ~£380 (9.8/10) from Oakley Forum

Both fully boxed with coin

The Polished and Plasma seem to be rarer beasts, at least in UK. Depending on the condition of yours I would say upwards of £300. At this point I should have shut up as I would like a Plasma and a Polished set, LOL!!!

Im sure most can relate if it were US$..
congratz on the newest hauls..but I guess some are trying to drive the prices of the XS got a little bit too high..for me its not forum price anymore..I know we can any put any price we want and as long as someone here buys it then its fine..but if you are really part of this forum and not just trying to have a business,we should consider realistic prices..this forum is not ebay..

Im sure most can relate if it were US$..
congratz on the newest hauls..but I guess some are trying to drive the prices of the XS got a little bit too high..for me its not forum price anymore..I know we can any put any price we want and as long as someone here buys it then its fine..but if you are really part of this forum and not just trying to have a business,we should consider realistic prices..this forum is not ebay..
From £ to $ simply times by 1.5

300=450
380=570 (but this did include $20 postage)

The reason for giving UK pricing is that @Arron1980 is based here. One of the issues we have is that prices are way higher here in UK and mostly we do take the hit because of posting from UK and the potential tax that we get clobbered with from countries outside Europe (this is a bit Russian roulette as to whether it gets applied). At least that is my reasoning.

By the way the Ducati (almost BNIB) was Forum Price, ouch!

I do understand when its outside US..Im from overseas too..Oakleys outside US have higher retail prices because of tax..