• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Squared Questions - About To Buy Online

snumfalzumpa

Oakley Beginner
805, CA
Okay so I'm about to buy a pair of X-Squareds from lx300gs on ebay who seems to have plenty of positive feedback... here's a pic of the glasses:
$(KGrHqMOKooE4t5wUsRlBOYq0+OqcQ~~60_59.JPG

My biggest question is how will they fit? I've called probably 50+ dealers in my area and no one has a pair of juliets or x-squareds so I have no idea...

Basically I can wear most "lifestyle" oakleys; Fuel Cell, Hijinx, Antix, Oil Rig, Oil Drum, Holbrook, Eye Patch, Eye Patch 2 all fit me fine....

Gas Cans, Half Jackets, Flak Jackets don't fit me well at all, I have a pretty big head so I'm worried the x-squared won't fit....

Also IDK about that little "H" sticker on the lens, but it says they are brand new with all the original packaging + x metal coin so i'm pretty confident they're legit... along with the seller having a lot of + feedback with previous Oakley listings...

Anyways please reply quickly, I'm about to buy these within the next hour! Thanks!

I have a big head to.... they fit me fine. But before I would buy anything, you might want to see if the seller accepts returns if you dont like them...

I have the same issue. They can be a little snug getting them on, but once on, they feel great. There is a small plastic insert at the base of each ear stem that can be removed. This makes them much easier to put on and take off if you have a larger head.

I just checked his ebay profile. The feedback looks good, you want to not only check the overall percentage, but the specifics as well. His Oakley customers seem happy, however it does say on each of his auctions that he does not accept returns.

^^ oh okay thanks for the help!

so i think i'm going to purchase them.... seller doesn't accept returns but i'm getting them for a pretty good price so i should be able to sell them if they don't work for me...

also one more question, the seller has the SKU# of the polarized ones, but it doesn't look like it has the "polarized" etching in the left lens so that seems a little odd to me....

I looked at the pix closely it apprears there maybe the polarized etching on the bottom of the lens. He also states its polarized, so if he is an avid oakley seller they are probably polarized. He maybe using a repeat stock photo he took. Also if they are not polarized, file a claim to get your maoney back.....

Basically I can wear most "lifestyle" oakleys; Fuel Cell, Hijinx, Antix, Oil Rig, Oil Drum, Holbrook, Eye Patch, Eye Patch 2 all fit me fine....

Gas Cans, Half Jackets, Flak Jackets don't fit me well at all, I have a pretty big head so I'm worried the x-squared won't fit....

Fuel Cell, Antix, and Holbrooks fit me fine. Oil Rig and Oil Drum fit me me ok and just a tad on the big side. Eye Patch 1 and 2 are huge on me.

Gascans don't fit me cuz of my cheek bones. Half Jackets and Flak Jackets fit me just right.

X Squared are snug on me and actually tighter than Juliets. If you say you have a pretty big head, they may be very snug on you and you actually might have a hard time putting them on. If any of your dealers have Juliets, you can use that as a comparison to how they could feel on you.

... yeah i can't find a store near me with a pair of juliets or x-squared.... sucks.... but no joke, my internet **** out on me just as i was about to put in a winning bid at the last second.... so pissed....

BUT i said screw it and decided to spend a little extra money and get the frame/lens combo i really wanted anyways.... went with the x-squared plasma/fire iridium.... definitely excited to get those in soon........

Latest Posts

Back