• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading X Squared Temple Shock - size 15

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am looking for OEM black size 15 XS temple shocks (the hollow ones). I have black OEM Juliet nose pads and earsock that are brand new if anyone wants to trade. I'm also willing to buy if you have any.

On a side note how close to OEM are the linegear t-shocks? I might look at getting a few sets of those but the aftermarket t-shocks I have seen so far do not fit into place very well. I have not seen the linegear t-shocks in person so I'm not sure how they fit.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
your juliet tshox 15 will fit an xs just saying! No need to buy a specific Xs tshox.

Thanks. I do not have any Juliet T-Shocks either. I do have Juliet Nose bombs and earsocks. I'd like to get the XS specific t shock if possible but I'd open to trying some Juliet t shocks if anyone has some spares.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks. I do not have any Juliet T-Shocks either. I do have Juliet Nose bombs and earsocks. I'd like to get the XS specific t shock if possible but I'd open to trying some Juliet t shocks if anyone has some spares.
Maybe someone can help for a t15 juliet tshox?