• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Squared ..... the new black???

I have tried on examples of each X-Metal. I have said it before, but Romeo1 and XS are my favorite pairs. They are the Alpha and the Omega of the X-Metal line. It's a tough choice, because they are both great for different reasons. I couldn't be happy with just one. I find myself wearing either Romeo1 or XS more often than anything else. What you pointed out is correct, the XS is the culmination of everything learned over the years with past models. I have heard that the XS was not always very popular, but it seems that has completely changed. I love the XS because it is the only squared model in the X-Metal line, and I think squared glasses go with my round/oval face shape. Long live the XS!

As long as we call the BadMan what it actually is, namly a nextMetal- I'm happy to say I love my BadMan's.
The sapphire lens look awesome and I think they are properly balanced.
Would they have been cooler being all aluminum or whatever they are... I'd probably love 'em even more.
What they are not is X Metal.

That would be like comparing apples and steaks.

so.... @jdd32
Would you be so kind as to place your head on this here chopping block.
what do you mean that shiny thing behind my back?? Well it's commonly referred to as an axe but never mind that. You just stay calm. Today we're just "trimming" a little bit right below the ears

:whistle::blush:

Latest Posts

Back