• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Squared ..... the new black???

I like the XS as everyone says, the fit is great ,but the ear stems are kind of short,you can feel that when you wear them on the top of your head..... and the fit of Juliet's feel more secure imho.....
I actually really like the design of the Mad man and Badman,I just agree with csdj they should have just made them complete Alu ,they would have not been too heavy for sure and it would feel much more solid and premium...the earsocks look like on cheap Chinese glasses specially te connection between metal piece and plastic earstems...not premium at all :/
I have big problem with the fit of the Mad/bad mans ...because of the spring hinges they are moving around my face from left to tight...its a shame, If they would have better fit I would love them its a fail imho,I would rather have normal arms like on Fuel cell or any other oakley cheap glasses are more secure on my face.....its a pity .
Why I like Juliets and X squareds its great how they feel and fit...they are tight and very functional.....I wonder if someone would decide exchange the plastic pieces for home made DIY vrsion from alu and try to tighten the spring hinges to the max.....maybe they would be much better :)

Back