• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading X-Squared VR28 BIP + ??? For Some Romeo 1s

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's the spirit, the power of positive thought. Washi got his, I got mine, dragonvoi has the rest ever made (not already in FGG's collection), so let's get Ralph one guys haha!

Best of luck!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Now that's the spirit, the power of positive thought. Washi got his, I got mine, dragonvoi has the rest ever made (not already in FGG's collection), so let's get Ralph one guys haha!

Best of luck!
You heard the man - now let's get Ralph one!!! :drinks:

Username Hidden said:
Ok, I call dibs if you do!

Send me a PM if/when the time comes...with what you want out of them :)
Few hours late haha

This is the last XS I need but I dont know if I would give up my only Romeo for it. Tempted though.

Username Hidden said:
This is the last XS I need but I dont know if I would give up my only Romeo for it. Tempted though.
C'mon, atrain. You need these. :wink: If the Romeos don't work out for me, i'll give you first crack at buying them back. Like I said, I will do what it takes to make it a fair trade depending on what you've got. Thanks either way, man...

Username Hidden said:
C'mon, atrain. You need these. :wink: If the Romeos don't work out for me, i'll give you first crack at buying them back. Like I said, I will do what it takes to make it a fair trade depending on what you've got. Thanks either way, man...

LOL man I need to really think about that

Username Hidden said:
LOL man I need to really think about that
Take your time. Lots of offers to buy them from me at this point, but nobody's offering up their R1s... yet... ;)

There is a reason for that lol. It's a little off for a straight trade :)

Username Hidden said:
There is a reason for that lol. It's a little off for a straight trade :)
I know, I know. I tried my best to acknowledge that in the listing. This does, however, seem to be the elusive XS in several collections as it turns out...

Username Hidden said:
I know, I know. I tried my best to acknowledge that in the listing. This does, however, seem to be the elusive XS in several collections as it turns out...

A bit but at the cost of a R1. Sweeten the deal and u night get a hit hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.