• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Squared won't fit in soft vault.

iupui1299

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
I won a pair of Carbon Polished X-squared off ebay. I love the glasses. They came with box, coin and soft vault and I got them for a great price. However, when I try and put them in the soft vault they won't fit. I had this same problem with a pair of XX I had a few years ago. I can make them fit if I try real hard but I am afraid the zipper will scratch the metal. Anyone ever had this problem? I heard the X-squared comes with a bigger vault. Everything seems absolutely legit with my glasses just confused on why they won't fit in the vault.

take a picture, there are two generations of xmetal vault. the xsquared should come with the larger vault.. but lets see. also there is a way of fitting them in.. lenses facing towards the opening. put the glasses into the microfibre bag then into the case.

I'll get a picture here in a bit. Those of you who have pairs of X-squared that fit in the vault....is it a tight fit? Or is there plenty of room?

Have no problem with all my XS on the X Metal Soft Vault. Mind you they all came with the box, coin and soft vault. Perfect fit with a very slight allowance inside to make sure the glasses won't get crushed when you zipp the covers together.

Best if you post a pic so we can see your problem.

I'll get a picture here in a bit. Those of you who have pairs of X-squared that fit in the vault....is it a tight fit? Or is there plenty of room?

Here are some pics. The soft vault is approx. the same length as a micro cleaning bag.

20120726112342.jpg

20120726112411.jpg

20120726112445.jpg

Latest Posts

Back