• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying X-Squared X-metal right eye orbitals X 2.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Needing two right orbitals for some X-Squared. Right orbital as you wear them. Left as you look from the front.

Cheers chaps.

AB4E432B-8EA7-42D9-B9E5-2C5C74422971_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
TTT

Were you playing rugby in them, or were you struck right at the nose bridge? I guess they could’ve been sat on as well.

Username Hidden said:
Were you playing rugby in them, or were you struck right at the nose bridge? I guess they could’ve been sat on as well.
No m8, I have no idea, to be honest. I paid £50 for them so, worth the hunt for the orbital.

TTT

TTT

TTT

Last try before i give up.

I think there was someone in the group whi was able to repair them. But dont remember who. Try to go through the threads I definitely saw it here. Btw if you got the broken piece to than my optician told me it can be welded.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
I think there was someone in the group whi was able to repair them. But dont remember who. Try to go through the threads I definitely saw it here. Btw if you got the broken piece to than my optician told me it can be welded.
Hi Slim

Unfortunately, I threw them out as the lug on the orbital snapped off. Gutted to know they could be welded. 😣