• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Squared

bluenose

Oakley Enthusiast
Scotland
Just a shout to say vision express has 30 pairs of x squared left over all there shops not a steal at £345 but thought I'd post it up.

Not online bud It's in store only I'm waiting on them phoning back to see if they have box with coin etc it was a bare pair only in display case

"Over all their shops". The Oakley cabinet at the front of a local Vision Express has disappeared, interestingly....
I commented on that 3 or 4 weeks ago in the case section in case anyone was after one they might be able to snag. New shop policy not to have any one brand in a case at the front was what my local one told me.theirs had already been collected!!

I commented on that 3 or 4 weeks ago in the case section in case anyone was after one they might be able to snag. New shop policy not to have any one brand in a case at the front was what my local one told me.theirs had already been collected!!
I recall that now you mention it. Just makes the front of the shop look really empty now...

Might nip in over weekend see if I can grab a case or if the price is down abit on glasses was there any x metals for sale at you guys branches

About 20 pairs total in the store down here, nothing x metal ish but they are asking a mere £160 for clear/violet fuel cells!
They do claim though that they can make lenses for R1's in store