• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Unknown

Hey Forum, I have these Oakley's that I bought at a Sunglass Hut in Hollywood in the late 90's. I loved the way they looked so I dished out $350. I hated the way they fit so I had a pair of what I call temple bumper pads made. I was happy with the way these custom silver inlaid pads w/silver chain turned out ($175) ... but the fit although better, still hurt. I wore them 2 times. What I would like to know is what style are they. They have a cleaner finish then other Juliets I've seen. They have a two tone metal frame and the temples are like Romeos. I have original box w/coin & bag.View attachment 956484 Please advise what's this combo called.
Thanks X-unknown.
i wonder if you were just putting them on wrong and it made you temples hurt. anyways interested i. these if you end up selling them.

i wonder if you were just putting them on wrong and it made you temples hurt. anyways interested i. these if you end up selling them.
@X-unknown @dragonvoi made a good point.
Check the #er on the Temple shocks.
They come in #15, #25, #50 and #75
Smaller #er for bigger heads, higher #er for smaller heads.
You can change them to fit your size head.

1650744646910.png

Latest Posts

Back