• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold X3 Juliet’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:

Just highlighting as the original post calls out the product price, then the fees and shipping. Very well all this could be shipping which makes sense but just a friendly reminder.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Just highlighting as the original post calls out the product price, then the fees and shipping. Very well all this could be shipping which makes sense but just a friendly reminder.
I don’t normally stir the pot but this seems like a weird thread to put that out there. Is there something we should know?

Username Hidden said:
I don’t normally stir the pot but this seems like a weird thread to put that out there. Is there something we should know?
It’s just how Fernando typically posts stuff. I think @OakleyBoss is just trying to beware buyers on the fact that g&s cover you.

Shipping from Europe is not cheap and I had many members who asked me to put the price of the marerial on one side and the fees and shipping on the other to know the exact cost of the product, at first I put a single price and allin but I decided to put it separately so that it would be easier for buyers to calculate the price when they buy several products and to be able to send me offers, always complying with the rules of the forum and only accepting transaction in g&s as indicated in the description of the ad, it is necessary both for the protection of the buyer and mine as a seller, the fees and shipping cost depend on the buyer country.

@OakleyBoss thanks for the warning, It is like in some buying and selling applications that when you talk to a member and offer to make the transaction through PayPal, The app send you a notice that the application is not responsible, I think it's good that there are this type of auto notices when it is detected that a member tries to divert the transaction in other ways.

👍

Username Hidden said:
Hello Of for sale this 3 juliets, everything is in perfect condition and with the tune-up service done in all 3 pairs, comes with microbag.

- Plasma / Emerald 4rd gen
SKU: 04-115
Frame 8/10
Lenses 8/10
Rubbers 9/10
Nose bridge 10/10

- Polished / Blue Iridium 1st Gen JB*****
SKU: 04-117
Serial: JB******
Frame 8/10
Lenses 8/10
Rubbers 9/10
Nose bridge 10/10

- Polished / Ruby Iridium - is a JB 1st gen frame
SKU: 04-117
Serial: JB******
Frame 8/10
Lenses 8/10
Rubbers 9/10
Nose bridge 10/10

Price: $350 each + $35 for the fees and shipping. $385 allin in Paypal g&s OBO ( Shipping with tracking number and total insurance ).

Thanks.

View attachment 795110View attachment 795118 View attachment 795111View attachment 795112View attachment 795113View attachment 795114View attachment 795115View attachment 795116View attachment 795117View attachment 795119View attachment 795120View attachment 795121View attachment 795122View attachment 795124 View attachment 795123
These beauties are not yet sold brother @Fernando? Give 'em to me ;)

Username Hidden said:
These beauties are not yet sold brother @Fernando? Give 'em to me ;)
No bro, still available for the moment .

Drop to 370 allin each

Ruby or blue still available?

Username Hidden said:
Ruby or blue still available?
Yes both still available for the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.