• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Yes, that's obvious. Hoever, EV zero does't have one either, allthough I must admit that it is far more flexible than, say, an M frame. And stille the XEUS lens is sculpted forward slightly around the nose. This too already adds some stifness.
It's like a reinvention of the Kato in the form of an excessive styling exercise.

Really each to their own. I find it silly but this is also what some people were asking for.
People have wanted Oakley do to more "radical" designs, and they gave no mind to how it can be pointlessly so. And here it is for better or worse.

I will say, though, I've enjoyed the Kato X. The predictable con of being more vulnerable to scratches is there, but it's (at least for me) the first rimless design that actually doesn't feel delicate. Only gripe is being near $300 USD. I get that might be warranted to cover whatever had to be implemented in production, but I don't feel like a consumer truly gets their worthwhile.

Latest Posts

Back