• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Xeus Silver AG

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

One is sold and one came in not acceptable to sell to a fellow brother so its going back to Oakley!

So I got a little excited and ordered more of these than need be and seeing as how they are plentiful and the price is really higher than lux should be charging I am sending two back and keeping two (one for wear and one for display). The other two I was hoping to store unopened for some years and sell later but the numbers don't justify doing that. I Thought since I live in a sales tax free state I might could offer a better deal to someone at the flat $470 with no taxes. If you will include $10 towards shipping I will throw in a couple more bucks to make it priority with signature. FF is appreciated. If you want GS you're better off ordering from Oakley than me. This will include all original packaging and I will open and inspect for bad hinges or scratches before sending. If no one bites by Monday consider these returned to Oakley as I am starting the process as soon as they hit my door. More pictures to come later and by request.

Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 1.27.53 PM.png

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.