• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

O come on now.....I can tell you have a soft spot for the Braves simply because you called them the Bravos! ❤ You have to admit, it’s hard to hate on the Braves!
The Yankees on the other hand......🤷‍♂️! Well, they make it soooo easy! Their Luxury Tax alone, is enough to provide payroll for the Houston Astros and possibly even more than that at times. Some are just Jealous that the Yankees can purchase veteran, high price, (usually princesses and divas), ready made talent! Other sports teams actually have to wait for their farm systems to mature. Hey, the Mets are ok though.....Haha.
I do have a soft spot for the Bravos!!! I want Freddie Freeman in Pinstripes!!!!

You guys need to beat the Phillies and the Nats in that SOFT division of yours.....

U

Username Hidden

I do have a soft spot for the Bravos!!! I want Freddie Freeman in Pinstripes!!!!

You guys need to beat the Phillies and the Nats in that SOFT division of yours.....
See, I knew it. The only way that you will see Mr. Free in stripes is if the find him guilty of stealing hearts from fans from all over the world...........Guilty!! 🤣

Be careful now........the Phillies have Mr. Harper. You know the $300 million dollar man that is failing to to prove that he is worth more than Acuna Jr. That is a very tough division....... 🤔

Username Hidden
U

Username Hidden

@GenericMIKE here is another x metal frame. Grab this one before it sells!! It’s ready to go with lenses and everything.

Username Hidden and Username Hidden

New Threads