• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XM Juliet 1st gen $220.00 shipped

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Because you are becoming my Absolute favorite person on the OF @Crazy about my X's , I thought that I would let you knot that You gotta watch him, he didn’t get the name @Wicked for nothin!
Thanks for the heads up @Blondie !! I’m glad I caught that. Pretty slick.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
O come on now.....I can tell you have a soft spot for the Braves simply because you called them the Bravos! ❤️ You have to admit, it’s hard to hate on the Braves!
The Yankees on the other hand......🤷‍♂️! Well, they make it soooo easy! Their Luxury Tax alone, is enough to provide payroll for the Houston Astros and possibly even more than that at times. Some are just Jealous that the Yankees can purchase veteran, high price, (usually princesses and divas), ready made talent! Other sports teams actually have to wait for their farm systems to mature. Hey, the Mets are ok though.....Haha.

I do have a soft spot for the Bravos!!! I want Freddie Freeman in Pinstripes!!!!

You guys need to beat the Phillies and the Nats in that SOFT division of yours.....

Username Hidden said:
I do have a soft spot for the Bravos!!! I want Freddie Freeman in Pinstripes!!!!

You guys need to beat the Phillies and the Nats in that SOFT division of yours.....
See, I knew it. The only way that you will see Mr. Free in stripes is if the find him guilty of stealing hearts from fans from all over the world...........Guilty!! 🤣

Be careful now........the Phillies have Mr. Harper. You know the $300 million dollar man that is failing to to prove that he is worth more than Acuna Jr. That is a very tough division....... 🤔

Bump

@GenericMIKE here is another x metal frame. Grab this one before it sells!! It’s ready to go with lenses and everything.

Username Hidden said:
The Yankees....... who likes the Yankees. Go Pirates!!!!
That's the spirit

Bump for a great seller

Username Hidden said:
Well, look at that......sneaky sneaky!!! Hmmm, won’t let me do it! Dag gummy!! PIRATES PIRATES PIRATES PIRATES #FThePhillies
Statements Like These Are Going To Get @"TRUMP" angry with you

Username Hidden said:
That's the spirit

Bump for a great seller
The Pirates who.......? Who the heck has time to keep up with all of the Juco teams around the US???

Username Hidden said:
The Pirates who.......? Who the heck has time to keep up with all of the Juco teams around the US???
Hi Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.