• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XM Penny, XM X serial Juliet, JBR, GSR2, Finito, R1 PRICE DROPS

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Sale ends Midnight Friday June 19th...

Let me preface by saying that I'm funding a car purchase for my mother-in-law, not selling out and leaving the hobby but merely looking at moving some doubles to take the sting out of this sudden requirement. Items listed elsewhere and subject to prior sale in those marketplaces.

Would like to shift some pairs, mostly LE's/SE's. All serial matched boxes, coins, tight, good rubbers and scratch-free. Shipped $10 US, $40 International F&F or add fees:

XM R1 LNIB (no scratches/stress cracks) 100% - $1000
Juliet Finito - $825
Pearl Switch - $275 SOLD
Copper Penny - $950 SOLD
X serial Juliet - $625
2nd gen XM Penny (non-serial)- $675
Ti/VR28 Penny - $500 SOLD
Gary Scelzi Romeo 2 - $925
Juliet Brown - $825
XX 24K (non-serial) - $625
Mag M Plasma/ Heater - $450 SPF

DSC_0647.JPG

DSC_0653.JPG

DSC_0656.JPG

DSC_0657.JPG

DSC_0658.JPG

DSC_0660.JPG

DSC_0662.JPG

DSC_0663.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Nice items... GLWS

XM Penny is exactly what I'm looking for...hmmm...If i don't eat for 3 weeks, I could probably get them and come close to breaking even this month.

Username Hidden said:
XM Penny is exactly what I'm looking for...hmmm...If i don't eat for 3 weeks, I could probably get them and come close to breaking even this month.
Eating is overrated, consider me your personal trainer.
We will get you to your target weight and you will look great wearing Ruby Pennies!
:)

Dawm bro i have to hold myself kkkk just biught 2 hollow points... Craving for the cooper and the scelzi!, willing to work a bundle price? I hope not my wife is killing mee lol

Seeing an X serial still in its box makes we weep every time. Good job helping out your MIL. GLWS!

Username Hidden said:

Ramen noodles bud, 10 cents a meal. i am familiar with that diet in order to afford car parts. haha.

Username Hidden said:
... Craving for the cooper and the scelzi!, willing to work a bundle price? I hope not my wife is killing mee lol
You never know after day one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back