• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XM Ruby Pennys on ebay

He will say oakley tuned them up. I'd still call ebay and ask that he refund ur refund lol

I sold a beautiful pair of Juliets on ebay and, the guy demanded a refund based on false pretenses also. Saying that I misrepresented the item. After giving the refund that ebay forces you to do, I luckily got the glasses back only to find out that he didn't even open the package. My Wife and I think he bought them and realized that he really couldn't afford them so, instead of taking the time to resell them, he took the punk route and demanded money. People like that just really grind my gears.

There were plenty of pics in the auction, but they don't prove anything when it comes to the claimed scratches and loose nosebridge.

Anyway, he was being dishonest, he knew it and I knew it, but to avoid the hassle of a PP dispute which I'd probobly lose, I had to refund him. Now he gives 100% proof that he was lying, as he himself lists the same pair, describing them as tight as new without any scratches to the original lenses.
I'd report his listing to ebay and send all emails you received from him alongside. Detail exactly what happened with your original auction and let them decide. It's worth a shot!

wow and the AHOLE SOLD THEM wonder for how much???. HOPE the jacko is not a member here though that would SUCK.

Back