• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XM Ruby Pennys on ebay

Dantes, my friend, you lack confidence. What are the potentials: if you lose the dispute, he can't take anymore from you. If you win then that's a hundred dollars back and the chance to leave him sh1tty feedback. I'd do it for the principle: someone needs to 'kick him in (what little he has) the kojos.

Dantes, my friend, you lack confidence. What are the potentials: if you lose the dispute, he can't take anymore from you. If you win then that's a hundred dollars back and the chance to leave him sh1tty feedback. I'd do it for the principle: someone needs to 'kick him in (what little he has) the kojos.
Is it possible for him to dispute it now?

Not possible, this was months ago. There is nothing I can do now, and nothing I could have done differently then.

A hundered bucks isn't the end of the world, but he can contact me here or on ebay at any time to make it right.

Not possible, this was months ago. There is nothing I can do now, and nothing I could have done differently then.

A hundered bucks isn't the end of the world, but he can contact me here or on ebay at any time to make it right.

Good luck with that my friend.

Back