• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Xmetal Gathering 2014

I'm fairly new to the forums... what do you guys do at the annual gatherings?

Well, lets see here.... First we like to get real toasted and then we disrobe, shave each other using straight razors and then rub each other down in tropical coconut oils. We then get manicures, pedicures and an exfoliating facial scrub. Then a light massage followed by a nice seaweed wrap and hot stones to top it off. Each member will receive a hot towel, bottle of spring water and robes with slippers.

Well, lets see here.... First we like to get real toasted and then we disrobe, shave each other using straight razors and then rub each other down in tropical coconut oils. We then get manicures, pedicures and an exfoliating facial scrub. Then a light massage followed by a nice seaweed wrap and hot stones to top it off. Each member will receive a hot towel, bottle of spring water and robes with slippers.

Need any leather or latex to go along with that?

Naked dudes in Oakleys? Ok, definitely in now. :cool-20::dance::beach:

In all reality, though I don't consider myself much of a "collector" I'd be down for a trip and a decent meal.

I can host you all in fabulous DETROIT. I know a few good B&Bs, though they may have suffered a few B&Es.
Detroit+(1).jpg

Latest Posts

Back