• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Xmetal Juliets -real ?

I just dont get it, If the plan was to rip me off or somthing,why even send the Juilet screwdriver,arm socks,temple shocks ( which are black with the numbers 15 and 25 ) 2 small screws and 2 sets of Juilet lenses . All this was in an oakley "Juilet earsock / nosepad kit" box.
Then In the Hard case was the Flaks with polarized lenses in the frame,as well as a second set of XLj's. (Fingers crossed ts just a honest mistake )
I guess it wouldn't be so bad with the flaks,but i already have 2 pairs,and didnt want a third lol.

Been thinking about it this morning and was wondering if i should just file a paypal claim immediately?? or wait to see if the guy responds to my email.
I didnt paid as a gift ,id rather pay the fee.
Teaches me not to be a cheapskate lol

I dont know if u can file a claim unless its through eBay. May be mistaken thought if paid directly through PayPal only covers that it arrived at ur place but idk

I hope it was an honest mistake and you get the Juliets. Maybe he just picked up the wrong case when he went to mail it. let us know how it turns out.

This is what im thinking also,,got a reply from the guy already what i sent yesterday : "
The package arrived but in the case were oakley flak jackets not the juilets.
There were the ear and nose bit though.
Hope to hear from you soon
Justin."

And his reply this morning : "Glad to hear they arrived so soon. I did not realize the case went to the flaks. That is the case that came with them. I did like the way they fit in it. So I just put the case in the top of the closet, but I figured I would throw it in as well."
And my reply to that : " No , the actual sunglasses that were in the case were Oakley Flak jackets, not the Oakley Juilets "

Now waiting for his response.
I contacted paypal yesterday as soon as i opened the case and found the wrong glasses, paypal said i can file a claim (within 45 days ) but to try and work it out with the seller first. (Also told paypal it was a purchase via craigslist )

I hope its just a honest mistake bec. Its not worth it to scam someone for just $100. I mean, he would probably ask for more if he was selling Juliets in the first place. Anyway, you are in good hands though since you paid via Paypal goods. Most of the time, Paypal sides with the buyer. Goodluck and let us know how it turns out.

My fear would be, even if it was an honest mistake, whoever bought the Flaks from him ended up with a pair of Juliets...

Happened to me with a pair of Juliets before too, seller sent Romeo 2s instead. All got sorted in the end, hope yours does too.

Not heard from the guy since yesterday morning..( my #24 post).
Contemplating whether to start a paypal claim or wait it out a bit longer..any suggestions ?

Latest Posts

Back