• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Xmetal Juliets -real ?

When were were corresponding before the package was sent. id be getting emails daily.
Now just looks like the lil sod is avoiding the situation.
I understand accidents happen things get mailed out wrong etc. But the lack of communication is really troublesome :mad:.

Guess ill start looking elsewhere for juliets / pennys.

I agree. I hate when these kind of things happen. Good thing you paid via Paypal and you are covered.

You will. :) even if you added a shipping cost on top of the item, you will get that as well.

Thats good to know.
I got juliet temple shocks nose bits and earsocks, long with 2 sets of lenses for the juliets .
Wonder if there OEM
(plus in the case where the juliets shouldve been were a pair of flak jackets along with an adiditional set of XLJ's )

Damn man, this is a reall weird one, definitely keep us informed on what's going on..

I was kinda hoping that they guy did make a mistake and send the case containing the wrong glasses,and was trying to sort it out. but IF that was the case surely the seller wouldve let me known.

Little Update,, had an email waiting when i got in form the seller,,,asking me to " Give me a call please 910 -***-**** "
Guess ill be calling in the morning.

more updates: just got a reply from the seller that he did accidentally send the wrong case and glasses. When i first messaged him he thought i was complaining about the hard case they came in.
Also said he would be sending the correct glasses tomorrow and also sending $10.00 for me to mail back his favourite glasses he sent by accident.

Last edited:
Awesome Jben! Glad he was an honest guy. You'll have to post pics when you get them :)

Back